Terms and Conditions

Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. We accept payment in Pound Sterling by Paypal.

Confirmation of orders: We will send you an email to confirm receipt of your order following the successful authorisation of your Paypal transaction. We will send a further email to confirm dispatch of your order in due course. If you do not appear to receive these automatic emails, please check your "spam" filter in case they have been mistakenly identified as junk mail. If you are still unable to find them, please contact us to enquire the status of your order.

Subject to our obligation to supply Products at the price stated in accepted orders, we reserve the right to increase the list prices of the Products at any time.

Free Postage: Free postage is available within the UK for orders of Harris Tweed items.

Shipping And Handling In the UK we will post items using Royal Mail 1st class service. 90% of UK deliveries will arrive the following day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to three or more days. If possible allow three days from despatch for cards to arrive. If your order has not arrived after three days please contact us.

Delivery Schedule
Fully-paid orders which have been approved by our card processor before 3pm will be posted to you on the same or subsequent working day. We do not dispatch orders at the weekend or on UK public holidays. You should allow at least 3 working days for delivery, 7 working days for European deliveries and 14 days for International deliveries. We will not be held responsible for delays or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control, for example, Strikes, Natural Disaster, Fire and supplier and distribution partner failure.


Should such delays occur, obligations under these terms and conditions will only resume at such a time that the delay has ended.

Cancellation of orders

You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to seven days starting the day after delivery. If you change your mind about an order after it has been dispatched, please return it to us in the original protective envelope (or other packaging) and we will refund the cost of all items received in pristine condition.

Privacy Policy
When you register with Dolsen.co.uk, you are giving consent for the use of data by Dolsen.co.uk. When you order, we request your name, address (with full postal code), email address, telephone number. We ask for this data so that we can process your order. However, we will only use this data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not disclose buyers" information to third parties. We do not sell, trade, rent or pass on your information to other parties. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information you have provided to process your orders and to provide an efficient service.
Cookies are used on this shopping site only to store non-sensitive information.